In case you are wondering as to which browser is considered to be one of the best if not actually the best browser for phones note that it is the opera mini and that is mainly because you can get it on almost every mobile operating system such as Symbian, Java, Android, iOS etc.
Most users do recommend opera mini for enhanced browsing experience and also a slightly increased internet speed and more saving of your data plan.
It is due to such features that a lot of people have been asking about an Opera Mini PC version and in case you are one of them, below I have covered the steps to get opera mini on your computer
You can get Opera Mini on your computer by 2 methods. The first one is by downloading Bluestacks Android Emulator and the other one is directly installing the Opera Mini by getting the exe file from the opera mini official site.
Also see: Pet Rescue Saga For PC
In this article I have covered the simpler and direct exe method.
Features of Opera Mini
Opera Mini is like any other web browser through which you can easily surf the internet. But that’s not all. The opera mini does offer you some additional benefits like the page loading speed of the opera mini is quite quick as compared to some of the other browsers, bookmarks, an optimised cookie saving feature and also an opera boost mode and much more.
It also provides you some add-ons which can add extra features to the Opera Mini. In case you have used opera mini on your phone and liked it, I am pretty sure you will feel the same as for the PC version too.
Also see: Whatsapp for PC
Opera Mini For PC
Unlike to download and install most Android and IOS apps on your computer, for the opera mini you would not need to download any third party software like the Android emulator, Bluestacks first because you can get Opera Mini as an exe installer package. So quickly move on to the first step
- The first and foremost step is to go to Opera Mini PC’s official webpage and download the installation file as per the OS that is operating on your computer.
- Once the download process is complete quickly move on to installing it on your computer by simply double clicking the file.
- Once you double click it a window will open asking you to agree the Opera Terms of Service, all you have to do is click on Agree and Install option to move ahead.
- Once the installation process is complete the installer will close itself.
- Now all you have to do is go to the desktop and click on the Opera Browser icon and you can begin using your internet through the Opera Mini browser.